The new term starts starts w/c 1 April (so straight after the current one finishes), but it’s a bit of a funny one due to multiple bank holidays and me having two separate weeks off to celebrate my dad’s 70th birthday and to have a week away with Cox and the girls.
Please let me know asap which class(es) you want to attend next term, noting that your place is only secured upon receipt of payment (to the usual bank account please).
Existing clients always have priority over new clients, so you have until Sunday 24 March to secure your place in whichever class(es) you want to do next term. New clients will be able to book in to any unsecured places from Monday 25 March.
- Revive & Thrive, Mondays 2.30pm – 1/8/15/22* April and 13/20 May (6 weeks £48)
- Revive & Thrive, Wednesdays 10.30am – 3/10/17/24 April and 8/15/22 May (7 weeks £56)
- Boxercise, Thursdays, 10.30am – 4/11/18/25 April and 9/16/23 May (7 weeks £56)
- Tough Mutha, Wednesdays 8pm – 3/10/17/24 April and 8/15/22 May, £7 PAYG, moms only, suitable from 6 months postnatal typically.
(* I’m aware that Monday 22 April is Easter Monday, but client feedback has suggested that you don’t want to miss so many classes this term, so I am planning to run class on this one bank holiday date.)
There’s a 15% discount for those of you doing 2 classes per week (which equates to £6.80 per class instead of £8) and 30% for 3 (£5.55 per class) and, as ever, I’ll do my best to accommodate swaps between classes each week wherever possible.
- Pregnancy functional fitness, Wednesday 6.30pm, £70 (3/10/17/24 April and 8/15/22 May)
Thanks as always for your continued support! And please get in touch if you have any questions, upcoming holidays, return to work dates, etc. to work around.