Having had the girls at home for the last three weeks because of holidays it seems bonkers to be thinking ahead to the summer holidays already! As lots of you have been asking about class dates for next term and over the summer with your own holidays in mind though, here you go…
- Revive & Thrive, Mondays 2.30pm – 3/10/17/24 June and 1/8/15 July (7 weeks £56)
- Revive & Thrive, Wednesdays 10.30am – 5/12/19/26 June and 3/10/17 July (7 weeks £56)
- Boxercise for moms, Thursdays, 10.30am – 6/13/20/27 June and 4/11/18 July (7 weeks £56)
- Tough Mutha, Wednesdays 8pm – 5/12/19/26 June and 3/10/17 July, £7 PAYG, moms only, suitable from 6 months postnatal typically.
There’s a 15% discount for those of you doing 2 classes per week (which equates to £6.80 per class instead of £8 / £95.20) and 30% for 3 (£5.60 per class / £117.60) and, as ever, I’ll do my best to accommodate swaps between classes each week wherever possible.
And in late July / August, I’m currently planning to continue as normal with older children welcome to join us, as always.
- Pregnancy functional fitness, Wednesdays 6.30pm, £70 (5/12/19/26 June and 3/10/17 July) with a PAYG option available from 35 weeks pregnant.
NOTE: Existing clients always have priority over new clients, so you have until Sunday 19 May (so the penultimate week of term) to secure your place in whichever class(es) you want to do next term and, as always, I’ll happily flex around any holidays, return to work dates or pre-booked commitments with sufficient warning, so please get in touch asap.
Thanks as always for your continued support!