To join a single class each week for just one term (which I’ll endeavour to find you a swap for if you can’t make your class)…
1) follow this link and click ‘book now’ https://femalefitnessmatters.co.uk/postnatal-recovery-fitness/#classes
2) click the class you want to join (if you want to do multiple classes per week or commit to a longer period in class for a greater discount – see the next section)
3) click the time on the first date available (so 28/30/31 Oct depending on which Revive & Thrive or Boxercise class you wan to join) AND then click ‘recurring’.
4) The system default is 6 weeks which needs changing to 7 in the dropdown for the Christmas term.
Please note that you’ll only be charged for 6 weeks for the Wed am and Boxercise classes though, as there are no classes on Wednesday 27 and Thursday 28 November.
5) click ‘add recurring times’, then click ‘continue’
6) enter your details, click ‘pay now’ and you’re all set for the next term
To join multiple classes per week OR to stay in one class for longer in return for a discount…
2) click “add to cart” on the 12 class pass option
3) enter your details then click ‘pay now and complete order’
4) copy or make a note of the ‘certificate code’ on the next page / in your email
5) follow this link and click ‘book now’ https://femalefitnessmatters.co.uk/postnatal-recovery-fitness/#classes
6) click the class / first class you want to join
7) click the time on the first date available (so 28/30/31 Oct) AND then click ‘recurring’.
8) The system default is 6 weeks and can easily be changed using the drop down menu.
If you’re buying the pass to stay in one class for a longer period of time, choose 12 weeks from the drop down.
And if you’re intending to do 2 or 3 classes per week then choose 6 or 4 weeks respectively and you can renew your pass as it expires.
Please note that there are no daytime classes on Wednesday 27 and Thursday 28 November.
9) click ‘add recurring times’, then click ‘continue’
10) enter your details, click ‘redeem coupon / gift certificate’ and repeat steps 5-9 if there’s a second or third class you’re booking into.
If you have any questions at all or any problems booking please do get in touch.
Kerry Cox – Pregnancy & postnatal movement & massage specialist Female Fitness Matters
Mobile: 07970 287043Email: email@example.comWebsite: www.femalefitnessmatters.co.ukFacebook: www.facebook.com/femalefitnessmattersInstagram: www.instagram.com/femalefitnessmatters