Whatever stage of life you're in, you deserve to feel good in, and about, your body and I can help you to do that.
- You might be thinking about your health and fitness in advance of trying for a baby.
- You might be pregnant currently and in need of advice on how best to become or stay active during pregnancy.
- Or little one might be here and you need help with your postnatal recovery.
- Perhaps you're suffering with leaking or incontinence? Prolapse? Diastasis recti?
- Maybe you have an occasion coming up that you want to be in the best possible shape for - a wedding maybe? A big birthday?
- Or you might be struggling with your weight and/or self confidence.
Get in touch to book a 1-2-1 and we can explore how we achieve your goals with focusing on exercise, nutrition and lifestyle shifts.
What: I offer 1-2-1 personal training (in person & online), plus workout programming designed around your specific needs.
Our first session will be a detailed consultation so that I can design the right programme for you and you'll benefit from guidance on nutrition & self care, an online mobility library and email and phone support outside of the sessions.
I'll provide you with resistance bands to keep / for homework (assuming you're booking multiple sessions) and I'll use my extensive collection of kit, as appropriate, in sessions. And I'll happily programme around kit you have available at home.
Plus, there is the opportunity to substitute a personal training session for a massage (with sufficient warning) to help relieve aches and pains or to just help you relax.
Where: your home / mine / in a mutually agreed outside space.
When: subject to my availability, which tends to be weekday daytimes and some weekday evenings.
Cost: £42 per hour if you purchase a monthly personal training subscription or a minimum of 6 sessions. £48 per hour if booked otherwise.
Not everyone is a runner.
Not everyone can do hours of yoga.
Not everyone wants to lift weights.
Not everyone wants abs.
Not everyone aspires to be shredded.
Not everyone wants to count calories.
Not everyone wants to be vegan.
Not everyone likes the gym.
We're all different.
So stop worrying what others think.
And just find what works for you.
Not anyone else.