WHO IS THIS PROGRAMME FOR?
This highly effective six week programme, created in collaboration with GB Athlete Chris Stanton, is designed to give you the very best foundation for your new or already established running habit.
From the ground up, we’ll be focusing on the mobility, stability and muscular demands of running. Fit2Run® will help you to understand the importance of the ankle, hip and spine and the movement patterns that will help you to become an efficient runner whilst minimising injury risk.
Delivered either virtually or face-to-face, this programme is unique because it’s specifically designed with a woman’s body in mind, especially in terms of Pelvic Health because at the end of the day, women’s are different to mens and all exercise/rehab programming needs to be made bespoke for each woman.
Over the course of six weeks, we will cover all the big rocks of running and walking with strength, comfort and ease. We’ll cover mobility, activation, stability and strength for all the key areas associated with walking and running resilience – the foot, ankle, hips, lumbar region and spine. The programme progresses gradually every week with appropriate homework, which includes soft-tissue self-care so you feel confident to help yourself outside of the sessions.
We’re not guaranteeing that you’ll end up beating Mo Farah any time soon 🙂 but we will be giving you the tools to help you ‘control your controllables’ when it comes to the most common injuries women who run have to deal with.
THIS PROGRAMME IS FOR YOU IF……
- You’d like to simply feel more comfortable when running.
- You’d like to understand your body better and be taught how to rid yourself of simple niggles that spoil your running enjoyment.
- You’d like to be able to run for longer and feel stronger – and maybe want to enter a longer race event confidently.
- You know that your mobility or stiffness in certain areas of your body is holding you back from really enjoying your run.
- You want to work with a expert Coach who can incorporate Pelvic Floor exercise into your running programme.
- Want to work with an expert Coach who will screen for and take into consideration your Pelvic Health status BEFORE programming movement...because it matters.
Are you afraid of leaking when you’re running? Do you have pain with running? Or maybe you’re wanting to get back to running after injury? IF YES, THIS PROGRAMME IS FOR YOU!
Understand your body better and what it takes to run or walk for longer and stronger.
Soft Tissue Therapy:
Learn how to administer Soft Tissue Therapy for yourself and take your running self-care to the next level!
Learn how to mobilize the ‘Big Rocks’ of better running and walking….the feet, ankles, hips and lower and thoracic spine.
Get all the essential muscles and connective tissue online and ready to work for you.
Improve your ‘running stablity’
Stability and strength are essential to going longer and feeling stronger.
Integrate Pelvic Floor:
Our ‘secret sauce’, now let’s get your Pelvic Floor exercise to actually complement what you need it to do whilst running and walking!