Muscle aches, pains and imbalances are common place for so many of us - whether that be because of the sedentary nature of many of our lives, or because of the stresses and strains put on our bodies by sport, exercise, pregnancy and various health conditions.
Relieving pain and tension is obviously one of the biggest benefits of massage, but it can also help you to move better, to sleep better and to reduce anxiety and stress. So get yourself booked in for a treatment now. Your body will thank you for it!
Where are you based?
All treatments will take place at my home in Dickens Heath, Solihull (B90 1TX), unless arranged otherwise.
What will happen at my appointment?
- Upon booking you'll be asking to complete an initial online consultation form, which we'll discuss in more depth at the start of the session.
- I'll then assess what treatment is most appropriate for your circumstances.
- Be prepared to undress to your underwear for the massage itself.
- You'll be provided with bespoke home care advice at the end of the session, to ensure you get the best results possible.
What should I wear / bring with me?
- Comfortable, unrestrictive clothes.
How much does it cost?
- 1 hour massage: £40
- 90 minute massage: £60
- 3 x 1 hour massages: £105
- 6 x 1 hour massages: £200
Payment must be made in advance of the treatment.
What happens if I can't make my appointment?
Appointments can be rescheduled with a minimum of 24 hours notice. Anything less than this will be classified as a no-show and charged in full.
What products do you use?
I typically use organic massage oils made by Neal's Yard and Naqi massage lotions. Please inform me of any allergies, skin conditions or beliefs that might impact upon the products used.
What have other clients said about your services?
Check out my reviews here.
Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.