Constantly treating or rewarding yourself with food or alcohol for getting through the day?
Have coffee and cake taken over your maternity leave?
Struggling with your weight loss goals?
Not sure where to start with healthy eating?
Just need some accountability to reset things?
Tell me more
If you're looking for support to get your eating habits back on track, look no further than my 3-week digital nutrition & wellness jumpstart.
It will give you the tools that you need to reset your nutrition and break bad habits that might be impacting upon your energy levels and/or weight loss goals. Which in turn will leave you feeling better in and about yourself with more energy and resilience to cope with “mom life”.
- week 1 - lots of education, guidance and practical tools around nutrition (which includes recipe ideas and inspiration from me and others in the group) to reset your eating habits.
- week 2 - with good nutrition continuing to be of primary importance, we'll also start to look at the impact of stress on our health, wellbeing & weight, with lots of practical ideas around making more time for you and your needs.
- week 3 - now that your body is well fuelled and you're feeling good, we've got a great base to start adding movement and exercise to.
- plus the all important accountability that comes from being part of such a group, which will be running via WhatsApp.
To register your interest for the next jumpstart (a cost of just £1 per day, so £21 in total) simply click the button below.
FAQs / typical concerns
- I've tried to follow various diets and meal plans before, but they just don't work for me.
To be clear, this is not a diet, nor will I be providing you with specific meal plans. Not only does one size not fit all, but people don't stick to them in reality and as I'm not a nutrionist that would be irresponsible and unprofessional of me. The jumpstart is all about helping you to make impactful changes to your nutrition that you can stick to and build on, not overhauling everything in one go.
- I'm not sure about doing this now as I've got various social events coming up in the diary which might make this difficult?
If not now, then when? Life is always busy, so why wait when it comes to your health & wellbeing (unless you're physically away and unable to participate of course!). If I had a pound for every time someone said "the diet starts on Monday" I'd be a very rich woman! One of the things that we devote time to during the jumpstart is weekend eating and nights out because that's real life and an important and fun one at that.
- It sounds great, but I don't have time to make elaborate meals which require lots of prep and cooking.
Neither do I, nor do any of the other women who've done the jumpstart. The meals that we cook tend to be quick and tasty because we're all time poor. And whilst it does require you to do a bit more thinking ahead, you'll also benefit from less food waste and potentially a lower shopping bill because you've only bought what you need.
- I'm worried about not being able to keep it up / feeling bad / looking bad / being judged?
This is about progress, not perfection. Mom life is hard and we're here to support each other, not make judgements. We're all going to have bad days and that's fine. It's how we move forwards from them that matters.
- How do I pay my £21?
You can pay online using your debit or credit card using the link below.
Reviews from previous participants
I feel more motivated to be more healthy and active. This challenge has been a good kick up the bum to get started rather than just thinking about it…I was using sugar to combat tiredness after waking multiple times in the night with my son. And this has helped me to feel like I am doing something with real moms who experience similar day to day challenges. It makes things feel more achievable.
"Kerry has been instrumental in my discovery to a healthier path! I've discovered so much and have been very pleased with my results in such a short space of time!"
"My aim wasn't to lose weight as I'm currently pregnant. I've noticed such a positive difference in my energy levels and have cut down on my snacking."
"I lost 5.5 inches off my waist and my snacking has cut right down. Thank you so much Kerry."
"I've lost 6.5lb over the 3 weeks, I've cut down on eating my late night junk snacks and reduced my caffeine intake massively from 6 cups a day."
And if you're still not convinced, here are even more comments and reviews about the challenge...
Please get in touch with any questions.