Has lockdown changed your eating habits for the worse?
Are you looking in the fridge every time you walk past it?
Or constantly treating / rewarding yourself with food or alcohol for getting through the day?
Are you stuck on the sugar rollercoaster & want to get off?
Has coffee and cake become your go-to meal?
Are you struggling with your weight loss goals?
Not sure where to start with healthy eating?
Completely confused about what's healthy and what's not?
Just need some accountability to reset things?
Tell me more
If you're looking for support to get your eating habits back on track, look no further than my 3-week digital nutrition jumpstart.
To be clear, this is not a diet plan. I don't believe in diets and people rarely stick to them in the long term. The focus is on helping you to make small sustainable change in a way that leaves you feeling energised and not hungry or deprived. You'll remain in control of what you eat throughout, no food is off limits and there's no place for guilt or judgement.
The jumpstart will give you the skills you need to:
- cut through the confusion about what's healthy and what's not
- eat appropriate sized portions without lots of weighing and measuring or calorie counting
- be able to eat out and have treats without undoing all of your efforts
- increase your energy levels and achieve your weight loss goals. (Which in turn will leave you feeling better, in and about, yourself with more resilience to cope with life)
- break bad habits in a sustainable way and reset your nutrition
- meal plan effectively
- change your view of food
- daily videos, blogs or posts from me in our private WhatsApp group providing relevant information, motivation, tools and things for you to consider.
- the ability to post questions and discuss any challenges you're having as we go along.
- the positive accountability, support & motivation that comes from being part of a community
- several check in points to take stock of where you're at and what you night need next
- the sharing of recipes and real life ideas from me & the others in the group to make this fun, easy & tasty. No-one wants to eat bland food & feel deprived!
So if you're ready to boost your energy levels & feel great click the button below and join us. There's no prep needed and I'll guide you through it step by step.
FAQs / typical concerns
- I've tried to follow various diets and meal plans before, but they just don't work for me.
To be clear, this is not a diet, nor will I be providing you with specific meal plans. Not only does one size not fit all, but people don't stick to them in reality. The jumpstart is all about using my skills as a nutrition coach to help you to make impactful changes to your nutrition that you can stick to and build on, not overhauling everything in one go.
- I'm not sure about doing this now as I've got various social events coming up in the diary which might make this difficult?
If not now, then when? Life is always busy, so why wait when it comes to your health & wellbeing (unless you're physically away and unable to participate of course!). If I had a pound for every time someone said "the diet starts on Monday" I'd be a very rich woman! One of the things that we devote time to during the jumpstart is weekend eating and nights out because that's real life and an important and fun one at that.
- It sounds great, but I don't have time to make elaborate meals which require lots of prep and cooking.
Neither do I, nor do any of the other women who've done the jumpstart. The meals that we cook tend to be quick and tasty because we're all time poor. And whilst it does require you to do a bit more thinking ahead, you'll also benefit from less food waste and potentially a lower shopping bill because you've only bought what you need.
- I'm worried about not being able to keep it up / feeling bad / looking bad / being judged?
This is about progress, not perfection. Mom life is hard and we're here to support each other, not make judgements. We're all going to have bad days and that's fine. It's how we move forwards from them that matters.
- How much does it cost to join?
It's £30 for three weeks of daily support and camaraderie.
- How do I sign up?
Simply click the link below and enter your details.
Reviews from previous participants
I feel more motivated to be more healthy and active. This challenge has been a good kick up the bum to get started rather than just thinking about it…I was using sugar to combat tiredness after waking multiple times in the night with my son. And this has helped me to feel like I am doing something with real moms who experience similar day to day challenges. It makes things feel more achievable.
"Kerry has been instrumental in my discovery to a healthier path! I've discovered so much and have been very pleased with my results in such a short space of time!"
"My aim wasn't to lose weight as I'm currently pregnant. I've noticed such a positive difference in my energy levels and have cut down on my snacking."
"I lost 5.5 inches off my waist and my snacking has cut right down. Thank you so much Kerry."
"I've lost 6.5lb over the 3 weeks, I've cut down on eating my late night junk snacks and reduced my caffeine intake massively from 6 cups a day."
And if you're still not convinced, here are even more comments and reviews about the challenge...
Please get in touch with any questions.