My online offerings are designed to keep you active during pregnancy, to aid your postnatal recovery & to keep you progressing well past this…all from the comfort of your own home. Ultimately I want you to be capable of doing any of the sports and activities that you love without pain, leaking or issues with your abs not being strong enough.
1) My virtual health & fitness club (running on both Facebook and WhatsApp) features:
- Convenient & effective workouts available live and on demand
- Daily support via WhatsApp and Facebook
- Mobility sessions designed to ease aches and pains
- Healthy living tips
- A fabulous online community
All for just £10* a week!
And the live workouts are streamed on Zoom so entirely accessible to those not on Facebook.
2) Online 1-2-1 personal training is also available if you want something bespoke for you, with additional focus & motivation and programming that utilises the kit and space you have available at home (or lack thereof).
And if you need that face-to-face connection and motivation I am offering limited socially distant personal training too.
3) I’m very aware that the usual GP, physio, health visiting services, etc. aren’t running as normal (although there are some fab resources online and via telephone) so if you’re a new mom who has questions about:
• your recovery
• getting back to running/exercise
• your pelvic floor
• any abdominal separation
• your c-section scar
…feel free to book a virtual postnatal consultation with me. New clients always tell me how surprised they are at how thorough and detailed my consultations are. And whilst I’m not a GP or physio, this is what I spend my days doing and I’ll be the first to recommend you see either of the above as relevant.
1-2-1 BOOKINGS: https://FemaleFitnessMattersOnlineBooking.as.me/
Tell your friends & join our buzzing online community.
(*Charged on a recurring weekly basis every Sunday)