"The perfect body is the one that you're comfortable in."
I'm Kerry Cox, a personal trainer, group exercise instructor, nutrition coach & soft tissue therapist specialising in pregnancy and postnatal recovery.
As you'll quickly discover, my passion lies in helping women to workout safely and effectively during pregnancy, to rehab post birth and to get back to the activities and sports that they love.
I'm here to help you move freely and without pain, leaking or concerns over abdominal strength.
I have years of experience in supporting thousands of women through these important life changes via my classes in Harborne (now online due to Covid-19) and my personal training, nutrition and massage work with clients across South Birmingham and Solihull.
And my fitness offerings are endorsed by the team at Harborne Physio (home of the "Mummy MOT"), as well as thousands of Brummie Mummies.
Working with me you get:
- extensive knowledge & experience which will enable you to exercise with confidence throughout your pregnancy and postnatal recovery. (Some of my qualifications are listed below).
- a continual focus on your core and pelvic floor muscles. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!
- a supervised children's corner in my postnatal classes so you can focus on yourself for a change.
- practical birth preparation in my pregnancy class with a focus on postnatal recovery.
- access to an amazing network of local moms for support, friendship & laughter.
And my magic hands will help to relieve your aches and pains with a restorative and soothing, yet results focused massage. (Using only organic, chemical free products given that our skin is our largest organ and what we put on it matters).
If you have any questions at all you can contact me on 07970 287043, at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the social media links below.
About Female Fitness Matters
Here's a peek into one of my pregnancy exercise classes...
And here are a few images from across my classes to give you a better idea of some of what we get up to...
If you want to learn more about me and how my business came to be then have a watch of my interview with Birmingham Women's midwife Shantelle for Fit For Expecting UK and Fitness Tube UK.
(Note: if it doesn't play directly on your device, just click "watch this video on YouTube" when the error message comes up)