Welcome to Female Fitness Matters
...born out of my desire to educate myself, and others, on the importance of female fitness, wellbeing and pelvic health.
I believe that every woman deserves to feel good about her body and to move freely without pain, leaking or concerns over abdominal strength.
And I’ve supported thousands of women to do exactly this in recent years, driven by my own experience of having children, and learning from the best in the business.
Whilst the vast majority of my clients have tapped into my deep expertise in pregnancy and postnatal recovery, my knowledge around broader women’s health and wellness is ever expanding.
And I’m honoured to be part of the Holistic Core Restore® coaching team, which is very much the gold standard in pelvic health & core wellness, so please do get in touch to discuss your needs.
MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP & CHALLENGE GROUPS
At a cost of just ONE single personal training session you get access each month to:
- specialist fitness programmes with modifications to suit all levels, that are respectful of your core and pelvic floor. There are both 'at home' and 'in the gym' options available, plus hundreds of recordings from my popular pregnancy and postnatal classes. And I'm here to guide you every step of the way - I'll help you to decide which programme is right for you now AND where to head next as you get stronger and smash those goals.
- a weekly Q&A, so you get the benefit of being able to workout flexibly to suit you, whilst still being able to tap into my expertise as needed. I'm here to troubleshoot any problems and to make sure you get the most out of your workouts.
- live workouts with me and other group members, either (a) in person for my Revive & Thrive weekly postnatal class and/or (b) online via Zoom for whichever programmes I'm teaching live each month. (The recordings of which also end up in the members area).
- our dedicated members Facebook group where you can share your wins (big and small), seek support as you need it and where we all help to keep each other accountable. This is also where you'll find the weekly Q&A, mini challenges, posts from me on all sorts of things related to fitness, wellness and nutrition and details of upcoming programmes.
- a release & mobility library designed to help ease tension and facilitate better movement.
And kit wise most workouts are programmed with resistance bands and dumbbells in mind, unless you've opted for a full gym programme.
So effectively you get me as your personal trainer for a fraction of the price and with more flexibility. What's not to love?! And if it doesn't work for you you can cancel your membership at any time.
If you’d prefer to have even more support and time with me or programming even more bespoke to your fitness, needs and circumstances, then 1-2-1 personal training is the route for you.
Available both in-person (at your home, an appropriate outdoor space or in my home gym) & online via Zoom, I'll undertake a detailed consultation with you to design a plan to meet your specific needs.
You'll also benefit from access to relevant sections of the members areas to complement what we're doing together. Plus you get email and phone support outside of the sessions.
Please do get in touch to discuss your needs and so we can discuss my availability.
I work with women to ditch the diets, and to make sustainable changes that leave them looking and feeling great, without feeling deprived.
There's no calorie counting, there are no meal plans, no food is off limits and you won't be hungry. What you will be is much more knowledgeable about how your body works and how to fuel it in a manner that fits your tastes, budget and lifestyle.
My 3-week nutrition jumpstart is the entry route for most clients and 1-2-1 coaching is also available.
Muscle aches, pains and imbalances are common place for so many of us - whether that be because of the sedentary nature of many of our lives, or because of the stresses and strains put on our bodies by sport, exercise, pregnancy, constantly carrying small people(!) and various health conditions.
Relieving pain and tension is obviously one of the biggest benefits of soft tissue therapy, but it can also help you to:
- move better
- breathe better
- sleep better
- reduce anxiety and stress
- improve diastasis
- improve your recovery post abdominal surgery and to mobilise scar tissue.
So get yourself (or someone you love) booked in for a restorative and soothing, yet results focused massage. Your body will thank you for it!
HOLISTIC CORE RESTORE® PROGRAMMES
Holistic Core Restore® is the evolution of Pelvic Floor and Core Restoration Exercise fit for real women, living real lives.
It's a unique, whole-woman, highly effective & movement based suite of programmes that extend the continuum of traditional pelvic floor and core exercise - way beyond keels and crunches - to ensure that your pelvic floor and the rest of your core is fit to do its job when you need it most AND is re-integrated to its rightful place at the heart of your precious body!
If you click on the services tab in the menu you'll see the Holistic Core Restore® programmes that I currently offer, along with more details, prices and booking links.